1) Rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia. Rental rate are calculated on Daily/Weekly/Monthly. Minimum rental is one day (24 hours). Extra hour shall be charged at 10% of the daily rate per hour. Extension above 7 hours consider full day rate. Rate quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
2) Extra hour shall be charged at 10% of the daily rate per hour. 6 hours extra consider full day rental. Rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
3) Driving area is within a radius of 200KM from Kota Kinabalu town. Driving from Kota Kinabalu to East Coast Sabah (eg: Sandakan, Kinabatangan, Lahad Datu, Tawau, Sempurna) or Sarawak will be charged MYR300 and subject to company permission.
4) Please bring photocopy of your identity card/Passport and driving license to verify you working/home address. During vehicle collection, the hirer is required to check for any damage or missing part to the vehicles. If the hirer found any damage or missing part before collect the vehicle, please inform our staff immediately. Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered under the hirer responsibility.
5) The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, the hirer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed as table below:
|A||Below 1000cc||RM 1,500|
|B||1001 – 1300cc||RM 2,000|
|C||1301 – 1500cc||RM 2,500|
|D||1501 – 2000cc||RM 3,000|
|E||2001cc and above||RM 5,000|
6) The hires accept and fully responsibility to repair all damage or pay Excess Liability amount with vehicle group. Lost or stolen during the period of Hire. As such, Hirer’s deposit shall be forfeited. (Responsibility for any Scratches on a car body, broken/ smash windshield, window glass & wiper, fender, bumper bend or fall out. Minor/Major damaged on all front & rear lamps, damaged on car seat, Any missing, damage item relating to the car.
7) If the accident or damage to vehicle is cause by third party vehicle, then the hirer is responsible to get all third party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver’s name and driving license number. If the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mention in terms and conditions E clause.
8) The hirer is required to inform our company and make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you’ve found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
9) No refund for any cancellation/amendment. Any amendment date and type of car are subject to availability.
10) Surcharge for delivery out of KK CITY AREA
Last updated, December 2019